Here is a recipe I created for Dannon:
Spring Onion Kebabs
1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken
(breasts, thighs or combination)
1 bunch of light-green onions, half dozen – ten total
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/8 tsp. fresh soil pepper
1/2 loving cup Dannon® All Natural Plain
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
iv bamboo skewers
1. Cut chicken merely about into 1 ½-inch chunks.
2. Chop the bottom 1/3 of the light-green onions that is white together with pale green, to larn 1/4 cup. Place the chopped light-green onions, salt, pepper, yogurt together with petroleum into the blender together with blend on high until smooth.
3. Place chicken inward a nada lock plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken together with marinate for at to the lowest degree ii hours. Cut the residual of the light-green onion tops into 1-inch pieces.
4. Meanwhile, soak iv bamboo skewers inward H2O piece chicken is marinating.
5. Preheat broiler. Onto the skewers, thread the chicken, alternating alongside light-green onion. Broil chicken iii inches from heat. Flip the skewers afterwards they convey cooked for nearly 5 minutes. Cook until chicken is golden chocolate-brown together with cooked through, nearly 7-10 minutes. Do non overcook.
Yield: iv servings